Hence it is also called "body cleanser" or "edible cosmetics".
1. Eucheuma Cottonii Seaweed is dry. It should be soaked for more than 4 hours (more time for thick one) before consumption. Soak the cleaned stout Sea bird's nest with drinking water (Change water several times when needed). Wash with drinking water before eat.
2. After soaking, it can be served as cold dish, soup, or make juice for jelly and drink. Can also boil to serve as bird's nest dessert. No need to add natural bird's nest and have the same taste as the natural one.
3. After soaking, drain the water, seal it in a plastic bag, and keep in refrigerator for fresh. Best within a week.
1) Chilled sea bird's nest cold salad:
After cleaning, cut into sections, add cucumber shreds, carrot shreds, etc., mix well with the seasoning. Use more or less materials as preferred.
2) Sea bird's nest + fresh milk:
100g of sea bird's nest with 500ml of fresh milk and simmer for 3 minutes. Cook for 10 minutes will almost melt into the mouth.
3) Sea bird's nest + red dates + lotus seeds + rock sugar:
Cook lotus seeds and red dates for about 20 minutes, add sea bird's nest and rock sugar, and cook for 6 minutes.
(Sea bird's nest will melt when heated)
There is no additional details for this product.
Delivery to home / Office : Free delivery on order over $ 300 [ Except Vegetables and Fruits ]
SF Express Locker
【Order with Fruits】Free Shipping on order over $500
Self-pick up at Tai Hang's Store (11am-730pm MON-FRI )