✨ This crab cake is made with fresh Maryland crab meat! Fresh and sweet, and the rich crab flavor is irresistible!
😋 "Crab cake", also known as "crab cake", is one of the traditional American delicacies
😝 This mini crab cake is very suitable for making a small salty snack for afternoon tea!
(1) 8 ct. package Phillips Maryland-Style Crab Cake Minis
¼ c. shredded mozzarella cheese
2 oz. smoky gouda cheese, thinly sliced
2 oz. Granny Smith apple, shaved or sliced into thin slivers
1 package flatbreads or pizza shell (cut into 2-3” squares or wedges)
1 c. sliced onions (4 oz.)
1 Tbsp. butter
1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
1/8 tsp. salt
¼ tsp. honey
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- To caramelize onions: Heat butter in medium sauté pan over medium heat and sauté onions until translucent, 3-5 min.
- Add vinegar, salt and honey and stir to glaze onions, 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and hold aside until ready to use or refrigerate, if not being used immediately.
- Top each bread round with mozzarella, smoky gouda cheese, Granny Smith apple and onions.
- Top each with tempered (thawed) crab mini, slightly pressed to flatten onto pizza.
- Bake in preheated 450°F. oven approximately 10 minutes or until center of crab mini reaches 165°F.
【CRAB CAKE MINI TACOS】(Click to original recipes and more!)
(1) 8-count package Phillips Maryland-Style Crab Cake Minis
4 small tortillas
1 c. prepared mango salsa (or salsa of your choice)
sriracha or hot sauce of your choice
cilantro, loosely chopped
lime wedges, for garnish
- Prepare crab cake minis according to cooking directions.
- Assemble tacos by placing two crab cake minis in tortilla and then topping with mango salsa, cilantro and a drizzle of sriracha sauce.
- Serve with lime wedges and extra cilantro.
Store below -18 °C
The picture above is for reference only. The real object should be considered as final.
(This is frozen food. Product shown in picture is taken in defrosted state and for reference only.)