🇯🇵Made in Japan, 100% glutinous rice.
❌No preservatives or additives added, safe to eat
👍🏻If you want to eat healthy, It will be the best choice! Low-fat, low-calorie food with satiety
😍Easy to make, paired with hot pot or baked on PIZZA, the taste is perfect!
🍽️Recommended food method:
1. Soak in boiling water for 2-3 seconds and serve.
2. Preheat the oven at 170°C, bake for about 5 minutes until puffed and cracked, you can serve with condensed milk and peanut powder on top.
Japanese rice cake lasagna (for 3-4 people)
Japanese Hotpot / Grilled Rice Cake (Shabumochi) 6-8 pieces
Rice Vermicelli/Shangxin Vermicelli (Joshinko) 3 tbsp
Milk / soy milk 400ml
Butter 2 tbsp
Tomato paste 400g
1 slice of garlic
Onion (grated) 2 tbsp
Cheese for baking 60g
Amount of salt & pepper
1. Prepare about 3 to 4 baking trays with a diameter of less than 10cm.
2. Cut rice cake into small pieces
3. Mix rice flour (Joshinko) 3 tbsp with milk/soy milk 400ml.
4. White Sauce: Melt 2 tbsp of butter in a pan, add (3) and cook over medium heat while stirring until thickened, then season with salt and pepper; it will thicken in 5-6 minutes, depending on the heat depends.
5. Tomato sauce: Add 400g of tomato sauce, 1 slice of garlic, 2 tablespoons of minced onion, amount of salt and pepper to the frying pan, cook for about 3-4 minutes.
6. Put 1/2 of the tomato sauce, 3-4 pieces of small rice cakes and 1/2 of the white sauce into the baking trays in turns.
7. When placing small rice cakes, be careful not to overlap them. If the rice cakes are on top of each other, the heat may not be transferred and the rice cakes may not be completely soft.
8.Bake in a preheated 200°C oven for 15-20 minutes.
9. Be careful, it will be too hot, please cool it down a bit before serving.